[CMake] 2.8.3 fortran regression or how to find configure problem

Allen D Byrne byrn at hdfgroup.org
Mon Nov 8 13:15:21 EST 2010

This did work before the update - and reinstalling cmake 2.8.2 worked. BTW, I uninstalled and deleted the CMake Program Files folder to make sure there was no interference between versions. I now believe this to be a CMake 2.8.3 problem. I'll be glad to help debug this if someone can provide suggestions.
In the meantime I will be reinstalling 2.8.2 onto these machines. I guess it is an ifort-VS2008 issue on windows as linux boxes had no problems.

Allen