[CMake] Merging gcc unit tests into a TI DSP crosscompiler build system

Wojciech Migda wojtek.golf at interia.pl
Mon Nov 8 11:18:06 EST 2010

Hi,

in our company we have a robust cmake-based build system which utilizes TI DSP cgtools compiler. Aside from that we are developing gcc-based unit tests (CxxTest coupled with CMake/CTest/CDash combo). We are considering merging the latter into the former, but we kind of don't even know how to put them together so that two C/C++ compilers can coexist in a single CMake build system. I tried inserting ADD_SUBDIRECTORY pointing to one of the test suites CMakeLists.txt file into the main CMakeLists.txt of the core build system but it blows everything up.

Has anyone attempted this kind of configuration already ? Is it achievable with CMake at all ?

We are using CMake 2.6.4 release.

Thanks in advance,

Wojtek