[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Sun Nov 7 15:01:01 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Luigi Calori <l.calori at cineca.it> wrote:

> +1 for FindBoost support to "CMakeified" version of Boost at "
>> http://gitorious.org/~denisarnaud/boost/denisarnauds-zeuners-boost-cmake/commits/1.44.0-denis
>> ":

Luigi,

Does the "CMakeified" version of Boost still not produce build outputs that
match bjam by default?  I remember when I looked at it a year or two ago
there appeared to be only minor issues with the library names.  I would have
hoped that these issues would have been resolved by now.

Could you elaborate in a bug report what does and doesn't work between
FindBoost.cmake and the branch of Boost that you're referring to and I would
be more than happy to look into the issue.  I've heard reports of people
getting FindBoost and CMakeified boost to play nice together but it involved
changing build settings in CMakeified Boost (not quite ideal).

--
Philip Lowman