[CMake] EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH is empty in Nightly target

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Fri Nov 5 10:38:50 EDT 2010

Hi

when you checkout the tutorial you'll see that the NightlyMemcheck
target does not work.
(git clone git://github.com/gergap/helloworld.git)

All tests fail because I'm using the EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH variable to
find the test executable.
e.g. ADD_TEST(SimpleTest ${EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/helloworld 5 3)

This variable seems to be empty in Nightly and Experimental targets, though.
So valgrind fails with an error that "/helloworld" cannot be found.

Any ideas why EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH is empty and how to fix that?

GPG-Key: http://www.ascolab.com/gpg/gg.asc