[CMake] call already made makefile

SK sk at metrokings.com
Fri Nov 5 00:23:29 EDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Alan W. Irwin <irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca> wrote:
> then the custom make command
> should always be run (since it has no DEPENDS option),

Alan, you are absolutely right!!  I missed this since the external
makefile I need actually does have a dependency to create the makefile
itself.  So, the custom command only ran when the single explicit
dependency was out of date.  I can solve that some other way and I
appreciate all your effort to straighten this out.  I wish the
document would have explicitly stated that the command always runs
without a dependency, though that is the intuitive course of action.
Cheers!