[CMake] Flags when building objects or a target

mina adel elecengineer_mina at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 20:58:46 EDT 2010

Hi

I have a problem when cmake builds the objects for shared library.

I have the following in my cmaklists.txt

set(SIMULATOR_SOURCES circuit.cc matrix.cc plot.cc sources.cc
    sparse.cc btzdense.cc element.cc util.cc parse.c
    netlist_parse.y netlist_lex.l circuit_step.cc zmatrix.cc
    hash_key.cc zsparse.cc zbtzdense.cc mtutil.cc)

add_library(simulator SHARED ${SIMULATOR_SOURCES})

set_target_properties(simulator PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS
"-I../sparse-libs/include")
target_link_libraries(simulator ${LIBS} "models/libmodels.a
../sparse-libs/libsparse.a")

However, target_link_libraries does not include the flags when building the
objects. it only does when building the library. And I do not want to add
(-I../sparse-libs/include) for all my objects.

Thanks for your help