[CMake] CTest results to XML file

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jun 30 06:46:24 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 6:28 AM, norulez <norulez at me.com> wrote:

> How can I do so? Maybe you can give me an example, when I run CTest on the
> command line?

Please keep discussion on the list.

If you run "ctest -D Experimental" in a CMake-based build tree, it will run
a dashboard including configure, build and test steps. The results are
recorded in xml files in a subdirectory of ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/Testing. Look
there first.

Otherwise, if you are talking about ctest's direct stdout output..... then
if you want that in an xml form, you will have to wrap it with something.

Or dig into the source (that's why it's open source) and make source code
changes to get it to do what you want.

Really, if you want a useful answer, you're going to have to be more
specific with your question. From your initial post, we really have
absolutely no idea about the context of your question. So ... hopefully this
is useful information for you.

HTH,
David