[CMake] BundleUtilities and gp_file_type vs OpenMP

Michaël Presseau presseaum at amdinc.ca
Mon Jun 28 16:43:30 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have an application that is using OpenMP. In windows, OpenMP need the vcomp.dll.

While building my installer with CPack, I use the BundleUtilities and fix_bundle to retrieve all the dlls. Unfortunately, the function gp_file_type("${f}" "${p}" p_type)" where ${p} =  vcomp.dll, VComp file type is consider a local libraries but the library is install from vcredist.exe.
The function verify_bundle_prerequisites return as 0 in result_val and info var: "
ERRORinfo='external prerequisites found:
f='D:/Michael/SVN/Ingenierie/Clients/Ireq/Neptune/trunk/build/Systems/Carto/Carto/release/Carto.exe'
external_prereqs='vcomp.dll'"

Is there a clean way to correct this?

Thank's a lot!

Michaël