[CMake] Can't build cmake 2.8.1 out of source

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:57:09 EDT 2010

So if I remove /opt/local/bin from my path, but use /opt/local/bin/cmake
(Macports) to build, it will work.

The compiler found is /usr/bin/gcc when /opt/local/bin/ is not in my path.
In our group we typically symlink /opt/local/bin to gcc-mp-4.3, which may be
causing the conflict.  I do know that, at least in the past, that cmake will
use /usr/bin/c++ instead of /opt/local/bin/g++.

Attached is the file you requested.  My only guess is that either the
compiler or other Macports tool is problematic.

Regards,

Juan