[CMake] Eclipse Galileo and CDT version 6.0.2

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Mon Jun 21 15:31:33 EDT 2010

On Friday 11 June 2010, Hugh Sorby wrote:
> I am attempting to use Eclipse Galileo with CDT version 6.0.2 on windows
> 7 to do software development on.  But I am unable to build the
> software.  I am getting the following message in the console window in
> Eclipse.

Which version of cmake are you using ?

> Error launching builder (nmake all )
> (Cannot run program "nmake": Launching failed)
>
> Consequently nothing gets built.  Can anyone give me pointers as to what
> might be going wrong.

Hmm, this is when trying to build one of the targets created in the target-tab
of Eclipse, right ?
These are generated by cmake and usually they should contain the full path to
the (n)make.

Does nmake itself need to find any special dll's when executed ?
I mean, is the problem that nmake is not found or that nmake doesn't find some
dlls it needs ?

Alex