[CMake] One last try

Gerry Weaver gerryw at compvia.com
Mon Jun 21 14:01:26 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I think I have found the issue. When I ran cmake-gui (I never have before), it had a dll issue. When I copied the dll from another system, everything started working. I'm not sure what happened here as this was a fresh windoze install, but it seems to work now. It's odd that only cmake-gui exposed the issue. I'm gonna have to consider replacing this system. Who knows what other little issues are lurking about. Anyway, running cmake-gui was a good call.

I appreciate everyone's help on this very much. Have a great day!

Thanks,
-G