[CMake] Non-build output

Clark Gaebel cg.wowus.cg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:14:10 EDT 2010

How would I go about placing a text file in the same directory as a
target's output?

For example, let's say I have a target called "foo", which creates an
executable. "foo" has a config file called "foo.conf" that should always
go in the same directory. At the moment, it resides in the src/
directory for the "foo" target. How would I get it to automatically copy
into the same directory as the foo executable as part of the build process?

For bonus points, how would this interact with "make install"?

Regards,
  -- Clark