[CMake] CMake 2.8.2 RC 1 ready for testing!

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 22:17:43 EDT 2010

I will try some more, I ran 'cmake-gui .' and checked the generator,
and clicked cnofigure and generate there, expecting that might have
cleaned it.  then I ran cmake, and it detected my visual studio
enviornment and started using it.

Okay, what might have happened, I had some shells open that were
opened badly, and didn't have mingw in the environment like I thought,
I might have built it there first, cause I did also get errors about
windres not being found after I modified platform files for +RC
support.  so... it might have gotten a little mixed up, not having
mingw, but I do ahve (re)make 3.81+debugger in my path by default
usually...