[CMake] Nesting a cmake project

aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com
Mon Jun 14 19:34:21 EDT 2010

In your Unification Script, you have the following:

        # I found that SUBDIRS had a more desirable behavior for me as
to where
        # binaries were created as opposed to ADD_SUBDIRECTORY.
        SUBDIRS(lua luasocket luafilesystem luasql lualogging luadoc)

I was wondering if you could give a bit more detail regarding the
"desirable behavior".

Aaron C. Meadows