[CMake] CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST with mutliple includes

Luke Bloy lbloy at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 14 11:21:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm currently using

CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST(Tests ${KIT}CxxTests.cxx
   ${TestSourceFiles}
   EXTRA_INCLUDE header1.h
   EXTRA_INCLUDE header2.h
)

to genereate a test executable. I'd like to replace this with a call
something like

CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST(Tests ${KIT}CxxTests.cxx
   ${TestSourceFiles}
   EXTRA_INCLUDES ${SOURCE_HEADERS}
)

is this possible? I tried, unsuccessfully, to find the
CREATE_TEST_SOURCELIST macro, to see if modifying it would work.but I am
open to suggestions.

My ultimate goal is to improve code coverage of my project. I've found
that lcov (and gcov) only generate results for files included in an
executable. So i'd like to force all the headers in my project into to
the Test executable, so complete coverage reports are generated
automaticcaly. That way i can catch developers who add headers without
providing any tests.

Thanks for a great build system, and for any suggestions.

Luke