[CMake] vcproj2cmake.rb script: announcing new version / hosting questions

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Jun 14 09:54:58 EDT 2010

On 6/14/2010 8:31 AM, Mike Jackson wrote:
> Put the scripts in the cmake wiki and put it into the public domain.
> Easiest for all.

To be compatible with CMake, I would say a BSD license would be the
best.  gitorious might be a good starting place.  We tried the converter
here, and it created some odd CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE stuff in the CMake files,
that looked like it would not work with the IDE generators.
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is NOT used for IDE project files.

-Bill