[CMake] vcproj2cmake.rb script: announcing new version / hosting questions

Alok Govil alokgovil at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 10 14:44:01 EDT 2010

Sorry I was wrong.  VS2005 does support compilation for 64 bits.

Best regards - Alok
From: alokgovil at hotmail.com
To: andi at lisas.de; cmake at cmake.org
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:34:52 -0700
CC: jesper.eskilson at iar.se
Subject: Re: [CMake] vcproj2cmake.rb script: announcing new version / hosting	questions

Is there a possibility of adding VS2008 support?  VS2008 supports compilation for 64 bit platforms.  Albeit I am still to figure 64 bit compilation using gcc/MinGW with CMake itself.

I have heard that VS2010 has changed the file-formats for project files.  I am not keen on VS2010 support as yet though.

Best regards - Alok