[CMake] CPack NSIS translation

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 05:23:15 EDT 2010

2010/6/9 Vincent LEFORT <vincent.lefort at gmail.com>:
> Hello, i want to use CPack to generate my installer instead of NSIS
> directly.
> Is it possible to have translation of my installer using CPack/CMake ?

Automatic translation I don't think there exists some tools for that.
However CPack NSIS generator is using a template NSIS config file:

<CMAKE_INSTALL>/share/cmake-x/.yModules/NSIS.template.in

If you put in your project your own NSIS.template.in file (adapted from
your current NSIS config file) and then modify you  CMake module path

this has already been done successfully:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg13128.html

> For example : At the beginning, NSIS will ask the language of the installer
> and after, all the text will be in the selected language.
> I don't find anything about this subject and though it's possible with NSIS.

Diving into /Searching the ML archive may give you more information
on this subject:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Where_can_I_find_searchable_CMake_Mailing_Archives.3F

--
Erk