[CMake] Cmake doesn't add the -lpthread option

Cadio Nicolas (Creative Ingenierie) Nicolas.Cadio at grassvalley.com
Tue Jun 8 04:54:30 EDT 2010

Hi,

I work on a C/C++ project where we use the library POSIX thread
(pthread).

We use two compiler (x86_64-redhat-linux and x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu).

When I compile the project with the redhat compiler, cmake adds
automatically the option -lpthread to the command line of the
compilation

BUT when I use the unknown compiler, cmake doesn't add this option.

I don't understand why cmake doesn't add the -lpthread option with the
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

Anybody can help me please to resolve my problem ?

Thanks, nico