[CMake] cmake 2.8.1 compile problems on Solaris?

Attila Nagy nagy.attila at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 14:45:01 EDT 2010

No, not yet.
For Slicer we need 2.8, or 2.8.1, so this is why I'm at 2.8.1, and have not tried more recent versions.
According to the web-git page
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=history;f=Utilities/cmlibarchive/libarchive/archive_write_disk.c;h=8221a9f2e9a9c34f2ad34aaf9cba8021ae3ea04a;hb=next
that specific file has not been touched for a while - nevertheless I'll check that version too.

Thanks,
Attila