[CMake] x64 possible using Cmake2.8.1 for VC2010Express + Windows7.1SDK ??

Bo Thorsen bo at askmonty.org
Wed Jun 2 01:38:59 EDT 2010

Den 01-06-2010 18:00, Schnurlinger Burli skrev:
> (2)
>
> Cmake produces a fairly usable .sln-file when I choose “Specify native
> compilers” in the beginning of the CMake project generation
> and let "C++" point to ( I couldn`t find any "devenv.exe" )

I don't know about the rest, but I can tell you the reason here. Express
Edition doesn't have the devenv command. It's a command used to build
solution files on the command line. With EE, you have to use the IDE or
nmake.

Bo Thorsen.
Monty Program AB.

--

MariaDB: MySQL replacement
Community developed. Feature enhanced. Backward compatible.