[CMake] Quick question: Does the CMake plugin work in VC Express?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jan 26 14:41:48 EST 2010

Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/86562/what-is-missing-in-the-visual-studio-express-editions

Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_Studio_Express

...and my own personal experience of launching VS Express and looking at
it...

...all agree!

VS Macros are definitely NOT supported in the express editions of Visual
Studio... (My own personal experience has been with VS 2005 and 2008... but
I had to go look it up because I do not use them regularly...)

HTH,
David