[CMake] Proposal for new generator options

Jochen Wilhelmy j.wilhelmy at arcor.de
Fri Jan 15 16:16:45 EST 2010

Hi!

thanks for the reply, but it has two drawbacks:
1. it needs to change CMakeLists.txt which I don't want to
(as written in my proposal) since it is not my project but a
large open source project. It gets developed mainly on unix
and macos but since it uses cmake I can compile it for
windows (therefore in principle cmake is great!)

2. in your snippet
set (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS ".....")
the interesting thing is what is inside "....". I don't want to find it
out therefore my current aproach is to patch the output project
using TinyXML.

-Jochen