[CMake] xxxxxSPAMxxxxx Re: ANN: UseOcaml.cmake

Keyan ml at pulsschlag.net
Fri Jan 15 02:26:23 EST 2010

I totally agree.

Judicaël: how should we proceed? my first impression is that your usecaml.cmake is much more sophisticated then mine :) same for the findocaml.cmake scripts, as mine up to now does nothing more than to call a bunch of find_program commands.

shell i send you my scripts to take a look?

i have no problem with merging my stuff into your scripts, keeping you as main author, if there is anything useful for you.

cheers,
keyan