[CMake] Feature requests for CMake-GUI

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:43:39 EST 2010

Hi all

I normally never use cmake-gui, but did so for writing installation instructions. While doing so I came across some oddities and things that would be useful:

- It seems to be impossible to see the cache-variable descriptions

- Since cmake now has the --build option, it would be great if cmake-gui had the option of running some common targets (such as all, clean and install).

Are these items on the todo-list already, or should I open feature-request for them in the tracker?

Michael