[CMake] Fortran 90 module support for Pathscale-3.2

K. Noel Belcourt kbelco at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 12 12:32:49 EST 2010

Hi,

I've started running nightly cmake tests and submitting them to your
dashboard.  I was hoping the nightly tests would pick up this problem
I'm having.  When compiling Fortran90 code with pathscale-3.2
(pathf90), I get this error.

	pathf90 ERROR parsing -J../module: unknown flag

It seems this is set in this file.

	./Modules/Platform/Linux-GNU-Fortran.cmake:SET
(CMAKE_Fortran_MODDIR_FLAG -J)

But -J isn't common to all Fortran90 compilers (though it works fine
for gfortran).  Is there a way to generalize this and add a test that
will exercise this capability?

-- Noel