[CMake] FindBoost.cmake to find the boost libraries

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 12:50:30 EST 2010

On 10.01.10 15:57:23, Chauhan, Vikas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using the code below in cmakelists.txt to find the boost libraries
> using cmake 2.8.
> After the execution "Boost_LIBRARIES" does not contain anything. Am I
> correct in assuming that this variable must be populated with the list
> of boost libraries?

No you're not correct. The problem is that you're using the
FindBoost.cmake module in the wrong way. You're supposed to use

find_package(Boost <options>)

where options include the boost libs you want to use. See the top of
FindBoost.cmake for an example how to use it.

Andreas

--
The whole world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes.
		-- George Gobel