[CMake] ANN: CModuler

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Jan 1 17:37:38 EST 2010

Hello,

CModuler is a CMake module generator. I was fed up with copy & paste,
search & replace over and over again 90% of the time.

Version 1.0 (AKA "CModuler Meta") provides only very limited
functionality: it will create finders (modules of the form
FindXXX.cmake) for libraries consisting of only 1 library.
CModuler-generated modules support debug/release configurations.

See http://gitorious.org/cmoduler/cmoduler/blobs/master/example/FindSqlite3.cmake
for an example of a CModuler-generated module.

You can download CModuler from http://gitorious.org/cmoduler

CModuler is licensed under the same BSD license CMake is.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org