[CMake] Cmake 2.8.1 error

Yumin Yuan yumin.yuan at kitware.com
Sat Apr 17 21:27:51 EDT 2010

Hi Yonggang,

Again, it is still not clear what you are trying to do, and what's the
problem you are experiencing with CMake. We have a few folks at
Kitware using Eclipse build system, so if you clearly identify the
problem, we can certainly help you out. As you can see, the CMake
mailing list is very active and helpful, but you have to do some
diligence to identify the exact problem with your build so that CMake
folks can better respond to your question. If you feel more
comfortable to write down your exact build problem in Chinese, please
feel free to send me an email directly, I will certainly do my best to
get some pointers from CMake developers at Kitware.

Regards,
Yumin

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 1:29 AM, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo)
<luoyonggang at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am afraid I have solve the problem by modify the source code of cmake.
> So, CMake can set env vars.
> Just didn't do that.
> I have already if cdt is using Intel compiler it's will add the PATH
> env to eclipse build system.
>

> And also I found the eclipse target is a little old so make strange
> actions such as
> it's can not generate the correct PREDEFINED macros correctly.
>
> Now I was focus on solve this problem.

Yumin Yuan
R&D Engineer
Kitware Inc.