[CMake] CMake & Matlab

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Apr 16 12:52:30 EDT 2010

Matt McCormick wrote:
> James C. Sutherland <James.Sutherland at ...> writes:
>

>> I didn't apply the patch because I assumed that it had been fixed in 2.8.0
> (which is what I am using).  Is that
>> not the case?
>
> No, it has not been applied yet.  I haven't tried the patch with 2.8, but it may
> work.  If not, you can still grab the 2.6 source.
>
> Either way, it is necessary to
> build cmake from patched source.

All the changes in that patch are in the Modules directory.  So, no need
to patch cmake.  Just create the changed files and use CMAKE_MODULE_PATH
to point to the patched versions of the files.  I would be willing to
move this into cmake if it had a maintainer, and that maintainer figured
out how to do nightly tests that verify that this stuff works.

-Bill