[CMake] Missing Folders in CPack generated TGZ

David Graf david.graf at 28msec.com
Fri Apr 9 15:24:32 EDT 2010

Hello

I have a strange cpack problem: I use cpack to generate a Mac install package (PackageMaker) and to generate a tar.gz. Logically, the tar.gz and the installer should contain/install the same files. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Some more or less random directories are missing in the tar.gz. But strangely, these files are not missing in the helper folder _CPack_Packages/TGZ. _CPack_Packages/TGZ contains the correct directories.

Is this a known problem? Can I debug this somehow? Can someone tell me the command that is used to pack _CPack_Packages/TGZ?

David