[CMake] external tools in visual studio

th.tom at gmx.de th.tom at gmx.de
Wed Sep 23 03:36:09 EDT 2009

Hey Philip,

thats good to know for most people using bison and flex!

In my special case, I have to add some stuff, as the old solaris version, I am working with only supplies yacc instead of Gnu Bison and "lex" instread of "flex".

Sadly these programs does not provide the same command line options :-( what makes it little harder. This is one point Eric addresses in his script.

- tom