[CMake] Cmake support for Csharp?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 04:11:36 EST 2009

Joseph,

  You can have a look at what I am doing in GDCM. I can build the C++
library and wrap the interface using SWIG in C#.

Ref:
http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/

  What you really want to look at are the CMake files here:

http://gdcm.svn.sf.net/viewvc/gdcm/trunk/CMake/

  or the bug report:

http://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7918

  I used custom command, but this is still painfull to use to create
the dependencies properly (for parallel make).

HTH

Mathieu