[CMake] simple ctest

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Nov 4 11:19:58 EST 2009

th.tom at gmx.de wrote:
>> What version of ctest? What OS?
> I am actually working on Windows XP with ctest version 2.6-patch 4
>
> I changed over to learn the windows batch a bit and I created a short script to do the work, for some things I planed to integrate into ctest.
>
> The rest works like a charm (configuring, building, reporting, packaging etc)
>
> I am not sure about the status of ctest scripting - is it widely use?

It is widely used at Kitware and other sites.  I am really confused by
your output...   If you remove a message command the message stays?
That just can not  happen.  I would like to see the exact steps you are
taking to be able to reproduce your problem.  Perhaps if you post a
script and give the commands to reproduce I could figure it out.

-Bill