[CMake] [cmake] Not reading CMakelists.txt in Subdirectory

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu May 14 19:09:59 EDT 2009

If it's an open source project, point us to the source tree.

If not, give us some example CMakeLists.txt files and dir structure that
reproduces your problem.

When you say CMake doesn't catch it, what exactly do you mean? (Post
copy/pasted error output, perhaps.)

We need more details to help you....