[CMake] adding extra resources to MACOSX package

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Feb 27 07:06:27 EST 2009

Here is a code snippet from one of my own projects.

IF(APPLE)
  SET(GUI_TYPE MACOSX_BUNDLE)
  SET(MACOSX_BUNDLE_ICON_FILE ${MXATools_RESOURCES_DIR}/QHDFViewer.icns)
  SET(PROJECT_SRCS ${PROJECT_SRCS} ${MACOSX_BUNDLE_ICON_FILE})
  SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${MACOSX_BUNDLE_ICON_FILE} PROPERTIES
    MACOSX_PACKAGE_LOCATION Resources)
ENDIF (APPLE)

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net