[CMake] printing search paths?

Adolfo Rodríguez dofo79 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:14:27 EST 2009

I think you should try:

get_directory_properties(output INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES)
message(STATUS ${output})

As the doc<http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#prop_dir:INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES>says:
"This read-only property specifies the list of directories given so
far to the include_directories command. It is intended for debugging
purposes."

HTH,

Adolfo

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 3:24 AM, Christopher Harvey
<chris at basementcode.com>wrote:

> Hi Bill,
> You can use the MESSAGE("${SOME_INCLUDES}") command. You can also use
> the verbose makefile to watch the -I flags that are passed to the compiler.
>
> Chris.
>
> Bill O'Hara wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > If I do a few include_directories() commands in various files.. is
> > there a variable which I can use to print the current search path as
> > changed by those commands?
> >
> > thanks
> > b.

> > Powered by www.kitware.com