[CMake] MAC OXS linking problem : -lcrt1.10.5.o not found

Benoit Callebaut callebaut at oma.be
Thu Feb 26 11:07:05 EST 2009

Hello,
I am new to CMake.
I want to compile under Mac OSX 10.5 Server  demo application from the
Ogre3D package.
After some tweaking :
*installation of Ogre frameworks in correct directories

I end up with the following message:
Linking CXX executable CubeMapping.app/Contents/MacOS/CubeMapping
ld: library not found for -lcrt1.10.5.o

I can compile the same program using the command line (no makefile).

My command line is :
g++ -o App -I /Developer/SDKs/OgreSDK/OgreSDK/Dependencies/include/ -I/
Developer/SDKs/OgreSDK/OgreSDK/Dependencies/Ogre.framework/Headers/ -L/
Developer/SDKs/OgreSDK/OgreSDK/Dependencies/lib/Release/ -I/Developer/
SDKs/OgreSDK/OgreSDK/Samples/include/ -L/Developer/SDKs/OgreSDK/
OgreSDK/Dependencies/  -l ois -framework Carbon -framework Ogre -
framework IOKit CubeMapping.cpp

Where can this problem come from ?

Benoit Callebaut