[CMake] SunCC bypass linker in trycompile

j s j.s4403 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:06:44 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm am trying the SunStudio compiler on linux.  Due to an issue with their
linker, I need to pass an option to use the default system linker.  How do I
tell cmake to use the Qpath option below for both trycompile and my project.

CC -Qpath /usr/bin

Thanks,

Juan

  Linking CXX executable cmTryCompileExec

  cmake/cmake-2.6.3/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script
  CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/link.txt --verbose=1

  sunstudio/sunstudio12/bin/CC -KPIC
  CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/testCXXCompiler.cxx.o -o cmTryCompileExec

  /usr/lib64/libm.so: file not recognized: File format not recognized