[CMake] functions & custom commands- what's the trick?

Mike Arthur mike at mikearthur.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 12:14:03 EST 2009

On Friday 20 February 2009 08:22:59 Aaron Turner wrote:
> I seem to be missing something painfully obvious, but I'm not sure what.
You don't enter it into add_custom_command, that's for shell commands., just
enter "clean_standard_files()" into your CMakeLists.

You can't run CMake functions at "Make" time though, only "CMake" time (which
will only be called to first generate or if the CMake files have changed).
--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur