[CMake] CMAKE_INTDIR / CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Feb 17 12:34:20 EST 2009

Hello,

I want Visual C++ to output executables, DLLs, etc to the builddir
without creating "Release", "Debug", "RelWithDebInfo", etc
directories. In our case, this would be very convenient for debugging.

I have found the CMAKE_INTDIR and CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR variables but
neither SET( CMAKE_INTDIR "." ) nor SET( CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR "." )
achieve what I want (in the VC++ project, CMAKE_INTDIR still has the
release type value). Is it possible to change this value at all? How?
(SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES?)

Thanks

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles