[CMake] PkgConfig <XPREFIX>_CFLAGS and semicolon separated list

Matthew McCormick matthew.m.mccormick at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 17:42:44 EST 2009

Hi,

I am using the FindPkgConfig.cmake module.  One of the results it
produces is <XPREFIX>_CFLAGS .  This variable is a cmake semicolon
separated list.  However, I cannot figure how I am supposed use this
variable without expanding the list.  It seems that this should be a
space separated single variable.  Correct?

This does not seem to be the case for <XPREFIX>_INCLUDE_DIRS and
<XPREFIX>_LIBRARIES because include_directories() and
target_link_libraries() expect a list as an argument.

Matt