[CMake] CMake and XCode 3 debugger

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 22:26:28 EST 2009

I just got back to using CMake again for a project. I am using 2.6.2 and
Xcode 3.1.2 (everything current as of today).  Using the Xcode generator,
the generated project seems to be ignoring all my breakpoints in the Xcode
debugger. This problem severely limits the usefulness of CMake for me in
this particular project.

I found this old post below. I was wondering if there was a fix or if it was
even a filed issue.

Thanks,
Eric