[CMake] confused by ctest

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Feb 3 18:25:40 EST 2009

Correct. If you just created your repository today, then it cannot
snap back to a timestamp from yesterday and get a full build tree
based on it. You must have a valid source tree in your repository as
of the most recent nightly start time (in the past) before you can do
a successful Nightly dashboard run.

As you say, .... it *should* just start working tomorrow.

:-)
David