[CMake] ASM support

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 16:18:52 EST 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009, Phil Smith wrote:
> Yes, I do mean for rexx.exe to be invoked. For the C and C++ compilers, I'm
> running cc.rex as a front-end; I was planning on doing the same for the
> assembler. I'll need to change dcxx.exe to dasm.exe at some point, but for
> now I was just trying to get it to fail in a "reasonable" way.

There is this error in your log:

"CMake Error: your ASM_DIGNUS compiler: "rexx.exe;cc.rex dcxx.exe" was not
found.   Please set CMAKE_ASM_DIGNUS_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or
name."

I'm confused.
So, how does a valid command line for invoking your assembler look like ?
Can you post an example ?

Alex