[CMake] QT_INCLUDE_DIR not in the cache when using framework

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:42:40 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Clinton Stimpson <clinton at elemtech.com> wrote:

> I'm curious what do you need it for?

I'm using a git and I have several project sharing the same submodule
as a shared library. All these projects use Qt and a set of others
libraries. I factor all the CMake code searching for them in the root
CMakeLists.txt of this shared library. This way I can also compile it
like any other project. Since the variable is not stored in the cache
I cannot use it in parent/sibling directory.

A working workaround could be to put this code in .cmake file and
include it where needed but I would like to understand why
QT_INCLUDE_DIR is not stored in the cache in this special case.

NOTE: When not using framework it is stored in the cache.

Nico

--
Nicolas Desprès