[CMake] Fwd: equivalent cmakelist for this file

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Tue Feb 3 00:04:37 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:31 PM, ankit jain <ankitguddu at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ankit,

More information is needed.  You can use the ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND cmake
command to run custom scripts but you need to clarify a bit further.  You
mention "this functionality to create ./abc this file should generate after
running make".  This isn't clear at all.  Are you trying to create a shell
script (abc) with CMake code or do they already exist?  If they already
exist you could parse the contents of the desc files using FILE(READ... and
STRING(REGEX... but there may be a far easier solution to your problem.
Without knowing what a "desc" file is or what these shell scripts do it's
unlikely anyone's going to be able to offer any useful suggestions for you
on this mailing list.

--
Philip Lowman