[CMake] ASM support

Phil Smith phil at voltage.com
Mon Feb 2 17:59:32 EST 2009

-- The C compiler identification is unknown
-- Loaded CMakeASM_DIGNUSInformation - ASM_DIGNUS support is still experimental, please report issues
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_ASM_DIGNUS_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:C:/svn/Toolkit/trunk/ZFPE/CMakeFiles/CMakeASM_DIGNUSCompiler.cmake
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Regina/rexx.exe
-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Regina/rexx.exe -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - failed
-- Loaded CMakeASM_DIGNUSInformation - ASM_DIGNUS support is still experimental, please report issues
-- Loaded CMakeASM_DIGNUSInformation - ASM_DIGNUS support is still experimental, please report issues
CMake Error: your ASM_DIGNUS compiler: "rexx.exe;cc.rex dcxx.exe" was not found.   Please set CMAKE_ASM_DIGNUS_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
-- Looking for sys/types.h
-- Looking for sys/types.h - found
-- Looking for stdint.h
-- Looking for stdint.h - found
-- Looking for stddef.h
-- Looking for stddef.h - found
-- Check size of unsigned long long
-- Check size of unsigned long long - done
-- Check size of unsigned long
-- Check size of unsigned long - done
-- Check size of unsigned int
-- Check size of unsigned int - done
-- Check size of unsigned short
-- Check size of unsigned short - done
-- Check size of long long
-- Check size of long long - done
-- Compiled as EBCDIC: src/ve/ve.c
-- Compiled as EBCDIC: src/ra/process.c
-- Compiled as EBCDIC: src/common/common.c
-- Compiled as EBCDIC: src/common/parser.c
-- Compiled as EBCDIC: src/common/list.c