[CMake] Xcode generator?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 18:05:25 EDT 2009

I actually have another question about the Xcode generator. I didn't want to
create another thread for this.
A co worker and myself noticed that the generated Xcode projects for MAC
seem to be nothing more than utility projects that call into makefile
scripts. Is this true? Why is CMake not generating true XCode projects?
Perhaps we are misunderstanding?

Some explanation would be helpful. Thanks.