[CMake] Xcode generator issues

C. B. Frederick cbfreder at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 30 09:41:31 EDT 2008

I am trying to use boost to generate an xcode project file.  I have
boost properly installed in that I can use it manually, generate
Makefiles, and the relevant FindBoost variables are appropriately set,
both of which run fine.  The problem is that I get the error and
SIGTRAP:

dyld: Library not loaded: libboost_thread-xgcc40-mt-1_36.dylib
   Referenced from: {build location}
   Reason: image not found

Normally, I would drag the dylib to the project file, but I am not
sure how to do this with the generated projects.  Is this an issue or
am I missing something.  Example CMakeLists.txt and code below.

Thanks,
Brandon
--
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)
PROJECT(test)
FIND_PACKAGE( Boost 1.36.0 COMPONENTS thread)
link_directories ( ${Boost_LIBRARY_DIRS} )
include_directories ( ${Boost_INCLUDE_DIRS} )
add_executable(test src/test.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ( test ${Boost_LIBRARIES})
--
#include <iostream>
#include "boost/thread/thread.hpp"